Thursday, September 19, 2013

Stepping Stones to Being More Than an Extra

English: Stepping stones. Stepping stones in D...
English: Stepping stones. Stepping stones in Deepdale Beck (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
Been making more of an effort to put myself and my work out there. Reviving my blog is one part of that. I have a poetry book I've begun submitting to publishers. And today I signed up for Writers Village University.

I need to step out of my shell. Writing doesn't have to be so lonely. There's a big community of writers out there. I merely need to put down my walls and step outside my comfort zone.

If you've been wondering some of the things I've been up to in my absence, I have been blogging over at Poetic-Muselings.net on a more regular basis.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment