A little belated, but thank you to Courtney for the beautiful new award:
Here are the rules for the BBA:
- To accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his/her blog link.
- Pass the award to other bloggers that you recently discovered and think are great! Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
I don’t always play along with these, but here are some more recently discovered blogs I have been enjoying.
- Tamlyn Leigh’s blog write between the lines. I met her at the Muse Online Writers Conference, and have been following her blog since.
- Improv Everywhere is a fun group that stages scenes in public places. Much enjoyment to read and watch. I’d heard of them before, but recently discovered their missions page, which is quite a list of their past performances.
- Who is Kai?, a science fiction story by elucian. I haven’t read much yet, but it is so far poetic, deep, symbolic. And I’m not one usually into SciFi.
- Shooting Stars, a blog by some talented and entertaining sisters, Suzette Saxton and Bethany Wiggins, who are both newly agented writers.
- Laurelyn Estes over on Romantic Musings, where she blogs about writing speculative fiction romance.
I’ve been making some progress on TC these last two weeks. We should be getting insulation before Christmas, and a couple new windows hopefully soon after. So I should be ready for some productivity in a warmer house come the new year.
In the meantime, I’m focusing more on submissions. I may not complete any of my other way out there goals for the year, but I’m so close on my poetry submitting!
- submit a minimum six poems before Dec 31
- prepare more queries for EotF, to send after Christmas
Ten days until Christmas! My favorite things about the season:
The decorated Christmas tree (looking at it, not so much the process), and watching my son's excitement over every little thing: the tree, snow, presents, the countdown. Do you know what he says when asked what he wants for Christmas? “Presents.” So easy to please.