Yesterday I received the sweetest blog award from Saronai:
She said: “Looks alone make this site irresistible to me. Even if the posts were uninteresting, I could just admire the eye-grabbing layout cradling the finer, more fanciful header. I also enjoy her muse theory.”
Aww, thanks so much! I’m glad someone enjoys my layout as much as I do.
I am to share seven random facts about myself, and then pass the award along to five blogging friends.
Randomness About Me
- I am a plotter. I usually have to have at least a vague idea of a scene before I start writing it. I have one chapter written of a book that isn’t plotted AT ALL. And it scares me and fascinates me at the same time.
- Thanks to Netflix streaming on Xbox Live, I have watched 50 episodes of Charmed in seven weeks.
- I started writing poetry in fifth grade. I have written well over 200 poems.
- I have seven different email accounts.
- I have a phone phobia. My mind goes blank whenever I’m on the phone. I can never remember the things I was supposed to ask, or info to pass along. Yay for an era of email, blogs, Facebook, and texts!
And This Award Goes To…
The top five sites I find irresistible (in no particular order):
- Nikki – Always amazed at how much she manages to get done with 7 kids and a husband in the military! She shares her challenges and provides helpful household tips.
- The Steampunk Home – I love Steampunk, the aesthetics, the genre, the clothes. This blog feeds my appetite with pictures and links of household items that fit that Steampunk vibe.
- Epbot – Jen is always sharing wonderfully geeky things. Her skills at do-it-yourself projects are envious!
- Alina – Love, love her whimsical header. And her posts are totally relatable as a fellow introvert writer and mom.