Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Husband! (plus TT)

Today is my husband's birthday. We'll be eating out tonight. Still don't know what he thinks of his gift as I'll be giving it to him later today. We had turtle pie over the weekend instead of cake. Mmm.

 

Quick Tuesday Tally before I tidy the house while my husband is still at work.

 

EotF Update

total words to date: 89,362

pages: 397

chapters revised: 0/27 (draft 5)

 

T.C. Status

word count: 1471

 

Previous Goals:

  • Fantasy newsletter - didn't meet deadline 
  • EotF website mailing  
  • finish EotF draft 4 - hopefully only 2 more to go 

 

New Goals:

  • update Wilcox Writers site. I've been neglecting it 
  • along those lines, contact group members and see how they're doing
  • outline new EotF chapters
  • flesh out character profile for Zalandar (antagonist for EotF)

No comments:

Post a Comment