Saturday, June 14, 2008

This week's Highlights

There were some moments this week that really stood out (in a good way).

Tuesday, my husband stopped on his way home from work and bought me a gift. Just because. The bear is so soft! The flowers are a dozen roses: 6 red, 5 pink, and one lavender. My husband likes to pick out his own arrangements, and they are always lovely. :-)

Gift from Husband

 

Yesterday B and I went to the Eccle's Dinosaur Park with my mom and two of my siblings. It was a lot of fun. B liked dinosaur's before, but now he loves them! He is so cute. We heard a lot of "Dinosaur. Rawr." He was very worn out by the end of the day, and didn't even notice scratching up his knee until we got in the car (which since being pointed out, he is "crippled" when he thinks about it. silly boy). At the gift store we bought him a wooden stegosaurus play set, and we got a promotional DVD about the park that B has watched twice since coming home. My mom gave him some dinosaur books, clothes, and pjs before we left. B has spent a lot of time looking at those books today.

 

Here is B looking at the moving dinosaurs inside the museum. See the cute baby triceratops?

08, 06 13  Dinosaur Park

 

After getting home, we turned right around and left to eat out with my husband as an early Father's Day celebration. (B and I won't be going anywhere this weekend now that we're back into potty training.) It was a long day, but a good one. Hopefully we will all survive the potty training this next week.

 

An early Happy Father's Day to all dads out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment