Friday, July 17, 2009

Muse Online Writers Conference 2009

Deadline is coming up for the Muse Online Writers Conference. Registration is free, everything takes place online in forums and chat rooms. You can participate in just the workshops or just chats, or both. There’s something for every type of writer, whatever you write, and whatever your experience. I learned a lot, had a lot of fun, made new friends, and got out of my poetry block.

 

Conference dates are October 12 – 18. Registration deadline is August 1. I hope to see some of you there.

 

One of the ongoing benefits from the conference is my poetry group. It was formed by participants of one of the poetry workshops last year. I also have a poetry chapbook complete, which is ready to shop around. I’ve been holding off on doing so in the effort to get some acknowledgements first, but it’s done.

 

Some previous posts relating to the Muse Conf:

http://marywjensen.blogspot.com/2008/10/end-of-october-tuesday-tally.html

http://marywjensen.blogspot.com/2008/10/tuesday-tally-muse-conf-time.html

 

Let me know if you have any questions about it, and if you plan on participating.

No comments:

Post a Comment