Friday, August 7, 2009

Busy Weekend

I’ve got a lot to do this morning, to get chores and preparations out of the way. After lunch, we’re dropping B off at my in-laws. He’s staying through Sunday. (Woot!) Husband and I will then go see an afternoon showing of Cirque Du Soleil: Saltimbanco.  So excited!

 

After the show, we’ll be eating out, using a gift card to Olive Garden that was given to my husband by a friend.

 

Then tomorrow, extended date time! My husband’s five year anniversary for working at his job came up this week, and they gave him a gift certificate to Mimi’s, and a gift certificate to the movies. So we’ll be going out to dinner again, and seeing a movie.

 

So, I need to give B a bath, get laundry done, plan meals for shopping Saturday, get B’s weekend bag together, and hopefully fit in some writing.

 

What are your weekend plans?

2 comments:

  1. I'm hoping the weather will be lovely on Sunday so that my boyfriend and I can take a picnic lunch up to one of my favorite wineries :)

    Have fun at Cirque Du Soleil!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be gestating. :p

    Sounds like a fun weekend for you guys.

    ReplyDelete