Status of my novel
total words to date: 55,336
completed chapters: 11
- keep working on 100 day challenge - the progress train is still steaming ahead
- storyboard chapter twelve - did twelve, and the first few scenes of thirteen
- finish both fantasy newsletter and Wilcox Writers newsletter and submit/send this weekend - both complete and sent
- start habit of blogging three times a week (Tu, Th, Mon) - good for week one. on to week two
Goals for this week:
- keep working on 100 day challenge
- blog 3x/wk
- three new scenes for WIP
- find a couple good standalone scenes to share
Next week is the Wilcox Writers meeting. I'm excited. We haven't gotten together since... what, May? Did we even have one then? Or did we last have an official meeting in March... Oh, my. Been too long. We've seen each other at family functions, but haven't sat down for a formal meeting in far too long. I'll have to decide what I want to bring - new/revised first scene to Emergence, beginning of Mirror, or some poetry. Then again, I could practice reading aloud one of those standalone scenes. Hmm, decisions decisions.
Well, enough dilly-dally. I must get some writing done so I can exercise during boy's naptime (Even have new exercise pants, so no excuses.). How is everyone's writing and other goals coming along?