201. Put these creatures in order from what you would least like to be reincarnated as (1), to what you would most like to be reincarnated as (10) assuming reincarnation ended up existing AND you were given a choice.
1 – vulture
2 – rock
3 – manta ray
4 – wild dog
5 – oak tree
6 – caterpillar
7 – house dog
8 – male human
9 – female human
10 – dolphin
202. What do you feel unworthy of? my son. I often feel not good enough for him. he may be a demon sometimes, but I've heard much worse stories, and overall he's rather polite and well mannered.
203. Would you rather be remembered for having done something for humanity or being a really nice person? Shouldn't they be synonymous? I know it's not… but at least being a really nice person is showing true humanity. So, my answer is the latter – really nice person. A good example of this is the finale of Celebrity Apprentice. The finalists were Piers Morgan and Trace Adkins. Piers was rude, harsh, and walked the line of decency, but won a LOT of money for a great charity. Trace, on the other hand, composed himself with integrity, was humble, and the best definition of a really nice person; just a decent great guy. But he didn't have the contacts to raise such amounts of money. When it came down to it, no one, not even Piers, could say anything bad about Trace. Humanity would be a much better place with more people like Trace Adkins.
204. Which do you value more: science or intuition? Intuition. That's really what most science boils down to anyway. how are theories created before they are tested and anything proven fact? intuition. and science can be disproved. Trusting in intuition will take us further than trusting in science.
205. Your best friend and your significant other are in the hospital at the same time with the same ailment. Who do you visit first? My significant other (though in this case both are one and the same).
206. Does the universe revolve around human beings? No. we like to think so, but we are only a small part of this universe. Other planets and star systems would still exist unchanged if we were gone. Even this earth doesn't need us or revolve around us. We are a strong force, but not the Be All, End All.
207. If you are no longer a virgin, do you wish you still were? No, I do not wish I was still a virgin.