Monday, April 14, 2008

Poor B

I'm typing this on my new computer (need to transfer files still).

B is sick today. Was a little warm this morning, so sent him to school. When he got home, his eyes were watery and he looked tired. Hardly ate any lunch either, just peaches (and only when my husband fed him a spoonful). He took a long nap after lunch. He's pretty hot now. Husband is off buying juice and a thermometer. Gave B some Tylenol. Tried getting him to drink some water, but he wouldn't. Hopefully he'll drink juice. I doubt he'll be eating any dinner tonight. He's also started coughing. Hope he gets well soon. :-(

1 comment:

  1. First, I really hope B gets well soon. It's miserable both being sick and caring for a sick child. :(

    Second, yay for a new computer!

    ReplyDelete