|You Are a Pond|
You are harmonious and caring. You truly like other people for who they are.
You are a very genuine, humble person. Because of this, you're very approachable.
You are soft-spoken and a bit sensitive. Your mild personality is a refreshing change for people.
601. Do you have a lust for life? using as a definition: a strong determination to enjoy life as much as possible. No. I worry too much.
602. Do you want to get more out of life? absolutely
603. Would you want to learn to:
Convert to Buddhism? no
Cure a hangover? no
Lie persuasively? no. I'd be way too tempted to lie more often.
604. What character from a movie is most like you? Alright, I'll resort to another personality quiz. I am...
You are always daydreaming of far-off places. A bit naive sometimes, you have a vivid imagination and your heart is pure. And you know that there is no place like home.
605. Are you comfortable with the idea of your own death? no. It would devastate my family, and I'm certainly not ready to die. But what scares me more than actually dying is the pain that would most likely precede it.
606. How do you feel about arranged marriages? They can work, but the key there is work. I think a person has a better chance finding a compatible match on their own, than being arranged by parents or some other party. Chemistry is something that cannot be predicted. The "perfect match" on paper does not always work out.
607. What do you hate that everyone else seems to like? shoes
608. What do you like that others seem to hate? dandelions
609. If you had to be named after a month, which month would you pick? June. Not as common as April, but not as strange as November.
610. Is time more like a highway or a meadow to you? Mostly a meadow. Living in the now, able to observe both ahead and behind. Occasionally, the highway will barge through and drag you along, giving you no choice but to keep eyes on the road ahead and keep moving so you don't become road kill. But the meadow moments are definitely preferred.
611. What is your favorite movie? Robin Hood Prince of Thieves
612. Which would you choose to be back in the day: a warrior, an alchemist, a minstrel, a bard, an oracle, a peasant, or a merchant? a bard
613. What is your favorite song lyric? "for the good of all of us/ except for those who are dead". from Still Alive, the Portal credits song. So awesome. And I can sing it on Rock Band. Even more awesome.
614. What will you never run out of? dreams
615. If you could force someone to fall madly in love with you, (anyone you choose) would you do it? No. For a couple reasons. One, if it's forced then they don't truly love me for me. Two, the 'madly' part could have unwanted consequences. They may end up completely possessive (see the movie Prom Night), or protect me in ways I don't need or want (as in Terry Goodkind's The Sword of Truth series (haven't read the books myself, but heard about them, and watched some of the tv series based on it, The Legend of the Seeker)).
616. Have you ever seen the Disney movie The Black Cauldron? yes
617. Have you ever read The Black Cauldron by Alexander Lloyd (or any of his other books in the Prydain Chronicles)? yes. Loved the books. Movie seemed strange; been too long since I read the books to say how accurate it was.
618. Have you ever written a paper the night before it was due? yes.
How about the day it was due? yes. as well as after the due date...
619. Is there a movie you have watched so many times that you can quote it line for line? No. I may be able to quote some lines, but my memory doesn't hold the bulk of a movie like that.
620. What is your favorite season? Spring. I love the blossoms, the rain, the warming days, with nights still cool enough to snuggle down under the blanket. The promises of new life, new beginnings. The world is so fresh.