|The Chocolate Oracle Says You're Mellow|
You don't like anything too intense and dramatic.
Deep down, you're a kid at heart... and you're nostalgic for the past.
You are a whimsical person prone to daydreaming.
Artistic and creative, you're always in the middle of a project.
While you are an inspiration to others, you can come off as flaky.
You love to be in love. You crave romance, whether you're single or not.
You feel lost when you don't feel passion... you need someone to adore.
I have to say this one is very accurate. Nostalgic, whimsical, needs romance. So me! I want chocolate…
621. Do you mind being described as cute? not at all. go right ahead. ;-)
622. What is the tackiest object in your home? The ancient, falling apart dresser that was old when my sister got it; she used it for many years before it got handed down to me. It is one item that won't be coming with us when we move. We can't even use one of the drawers, it's braced so that it won't fall into the drawer below it. And the bottom keeps coming out of another. Chipped wood, nails that keep inching their way out. It's quite a sad thing to look at.
623. What do you think people are most ignorant towards? other cultures
624. What is it that makes you an interesting person? my openness, quirks, and contradictions. as a reader, feel free to comment on this :-)
625. What makes other people interesting to you? contrast - those unexpected things you learn about a person, the reasons behind why they do something
626. How open to suggestion are you? very
627. Is Michael Jackson black or white? who cares? how many people are entirely one race or color (especially in the USA)?
628. Are you often lonely? no
629. What’s the most unusual pet you’ve ever had? does an imaginary pet count? if so, I had a herd of unicorns in first grade. discounting that, our family had a corn snake once.
630. Have you ever threatened an authority figure? no
631. If you had to choose would you rather make all your decisions henceforth with your head only or with your heart only? my heart.
632. How imaginative are you? very. I'm a daydreamer, a writer, a lover of fantastic ideas
633. Do you like the Counting Crows? I haven't listened to much of their music, but I am doing so now and pleasantly surprised. so, my answer is yes.
634. If you took this survey from the diary (5000 Q Survey V2.0) did you note me so I could read it? No. I don't imagine 'you' would.
635. Are you more tense or laid back? more laid back
636. Does your happiness depend on anyone else, or are you happy no matter what any one says or does? Dependant on others. I don't want my happiness to be completely independent. Though there are times I wish I was affected less by other people's comments.
637. What do you think of the idea of putting the bible into the format of a fashion magazine to attract the interest of teenagers? The wording is the issue, not the format.
638. How often do you drink to get drunk? never
639. Would you consider yourself to be diplomatic? I'm one that likes to try, but I don't know how successful I am.
640. Do you think that most of the classes you have taken were taught in such a way as to make plain the relevance of the subject matter in your everyday life? most yes, but I tend to avoid taking classes that do not seem relevant to me