Tuesday, June 23, 2009

6/23 Tuesday Tally

EotF Status

# of queries out: 8

# of fulls out: 1

 

T.C. Status

word count: 8,272

no change

 

FwM Status

word count: 2,873

additions, deletions. lots of notes and fiddling

 

Color Poems

complete: 13

min needed for chapbook: 20

one new

 

Previous goals:

  • query agents researched last week
  • finish another color poem
  • house project – put items collecting on top of the Hope Chest into the Hope Chest
  • borrow my son’s camera to see if I can take a few decent pictures to share with you – not enough working batteries. I will return to this one.

Goals for this week:

  • brainstorm wizard story for anthology
  • write rest of Alexa letters for FwM
  • house project – organize scrap book supplies

 

I wish I had a picture from when we first got Rayna. She was so tiny. I swear she’s grown twice as big in just a month.

 

I have joined Twitter. Don’t know how active I’ll be. Still learning. I joined so I can participate in Twitch Week, where you tweet your pitch to BookEnds agents. Check out the rules.

 

My color poems are venturing into metallics… copper, silver, steel, gold. I may reach my goal of 20 yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment