Thursday, June 18, 2009

Movies and Religion (5k Qs)

Which Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle are You? (pics)

Leonardo



You're mature and get the job done. You are a natural born leader, and normally want to be the better of the group. You take your job seriously. You must! It may NOT be a game. When you select a sport, or something you want to do, you train continuously, constantly trying to perfect it. You're always prepared for a challenge, and are normally found one step ahead of your enemies. Loving family more than life itself, you are a good friend, and can be depended on at all times.

 

5,000 Questions... My answers so far...

 

656. Which animated movies have you seen and what did you think of them:
A Charlie Brown Christmas: classic. love it!
A Garfield Halloween: as a kid, I thought it was scary (particularly Binky the Clown). haven't seen it since.
The Secret of Nimh: I liked it enough to read the books later.
The Last Unicorn: haven't seen it.
The original Lord of the Rings cartoons: I remember The Hobbit. Enjoyed it.

657. Are you ambidextrous (equally good at using both hands)? no


658. Do you always say; “bless you” after someone sneezes, or do you hesitate? I usually say it immediately, but sometimes there's hesitation when I'm not paying attention.


659. If you and your friends could go away for 2 days over Halloween weekend where would you go? to a haunted B&B, like the Mason House Inn.

 
660. Which of these animated movies have you seen and what did you think of them:
Watership Down:
I don't recall seeing the movie, but the book was good (and sad). I remember sitting in the living room with my siblings while my mom read the book to us.
As the Wind Blows: Never heard of it.
Grave of the Fireflies: We didn't get through this one. Was too slow.
How the Grinch Stole Christmas: Not bad. Always felt so sorry for the dog.
Spirited Away: This was okay. Not one of my favorite Studio Ghibli films. Very strange movie.


661. Do you feel that society is male dominated, female dominated, or neutral? the work force is male dominated, the consumer force is female dominated


662. What words offend you? racial or religious slurs, as well as gender put downs. Don't ever call me "Doll".


663. They’re just words. Can you get over it? words have power. put them in certain context or emotion and they can pack quite a punch, for good or bad.


664. Have you ever looked into different religions? I've questioned my own religion, but never really looked into other ones.


665. Which ones have you looked into? N/A


666. What do you think of Satanism as a religion? It's a valid religion, a being to worship. It's scary that people would turn to that though. Can you imagine what they are inviting into their lives? *shudder*


667. Do you like it better when your classes are taught sitting in rows or sitting in a circle? rows. I like to sit in the back.


668. Have you ever read your own tarot cards? no. I've done the amateur fortune telling with face cards back in grade school though. you know the one, don't you? four kings for four guys, hearts for love, diamonds for money, clubs for kids, spades for bad luck (I think??). The different kings had meanings as well, but it's been so long I don't remember. Not that I need to predict my future husband anymore. I already got one, and I'm quite happy with him. ;-)


669. Which ones do you like better, the three old star wars movies or the 2 new ones? the old ones. Love the ewoks, and Han Solo.


670. If you scream in outer space does it make a sound? nope. not that you could scream, without any air to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment