# of queries out: 7
# of fulls out: 0
status: additional querying on hold until after Muse Conf
word count: 9,634
status: first draft in progress
word count: 5,751
status: first draft in progress, taking backseat for TC
min needed for chapbook: 20
- edit six chapters – B’s fall break (5 day weekend) really threw me off. I got two done.
submit poem revised last week
Goals for this week:
- finish editing EotF (30 pages/day)
- polish pitch
I can still get EotF ready for the Muse Conference next week. I will have it ready. I wanted to get another chapter of TC written this week, but editing takes priority.
In the midst of all this, I started a few new color poems. Those take time to ripen, so having the first few lines on a page is exciting; gives me something to mull over and add to at my leisure.
Now back to editing.