Monday, June 11, 2007

Accepting the Challenge - will you?

Erica is taking on the 100 Day Challenge (write 100 words every day for 100 days, no excuses or exceptions). When she asked who else is in, I stepped forward. I need a challenge to get back into my WIP on a regular basis. My personal rule: those 100 words must be for Emergence. I've done plenty of other writings, but need to finish this first draft of my novel, which is never going to happen if I let myself be distracted with too many other projects. The challenge begins Wednesday. Who else is in? I believe everyone has time for 100 words.

4 comments:

  1. I accept. Does it have to be 100 words towards the same project each day? Or can it change from day to day?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would guess it can change - the important thing is just the sitting down to write :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and glad you're in Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, it can change. I'm going to work toward one project for myself because my writing has been so scattered lately, but that's just a personal guideline. merylf is right - the important thing is just to write. =)

    ReplyDelete