I have finished ten of the twenty plotted chapters for my WIP! Woot! Even more encouraging is the fact that I have written twice as much on my novel this month than I did in April, which was my previous record. And no sign of burn out.
For fun, and a taste of the work in progress, here are the ending lines of each chapter thus far:
- Her hands and pockets full, she hurried back to the village to find the one person who might be able to help.
- "...Maybe her husband will part with some fresh sweet cakes while we're there."
- The landscape clear, he grabbed the loot and dashed back into the forest.
- She decided to stay and confront whomever it was.
- Too many thoughts of magic and parentage flooded her head.
- "It's good to hope so, but I wouldn't suggest betting your life on it."
- "I am Conscia, and I shall be your mentor."
- It gave her purpose, which would have to be enough as happiness seemed to be denied her.
- A name came to her at last, "Arroyo," and with the simple whisper they belonged to each other.
- She had no reason to be mad at him.