Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Tentative Tuesday Tally

EotF Status

one chapter still out on submission (Firebrand Literary's Query Holiday)

researching agents and making a list to submit to. QueryTracket.net's Premium Membership has been awesome in all of this. Great statistics tools and searching capabilities. (I won the premium membership last week. So cool!)

 

T.C. Status

word count: 4,654

 

MiB Fly With Me Status

(will be noted in the future as FwM)

word count: 1412

 

Getting back into the writing. Did a long character sketch for Vincent, MC of FwM. As I'm writing it in first person, I really want to know his character, be able to be in his head more than I have any other character.

 

My newest poems lately are a series of color poems. List poems with different things and senses I associate with each color. So far I've written ones for Yellow, Orange, and Blue.

 

Goals for this week:

  • write another color poem
  • catch up on critiques I owe
  • at least one revision to query letter
  • submit more poems

No comments:

Post a Comment