My very first blog award! Thank you, Jenn.
So here are the rules of the blingage.
Premio-Dardas: "This award 'acknowledges the values that every Blogger displays in their effort to transmit cultural, ethical, literary, and personal values with each message they write. Awards like this have been created with the intention of promoting community among Bloggers. It's a way to show appreciation and gratitude for work that adds value to the Web."
1. Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who granted it to you, along with his/her blog link.
2. Pass the award to (15) other blogs that you feel are worthy of this recognition. Remember to contact each of them to let them know they have been chosen as recipients.
So, in no particular order, I present this award to...
1. Inkygirl - her comics remind me of the humor and universal truths in our profession
2. Liana - for an motivating blog, and reminding me that randomness can be a good thing
3. Authoress - for encouraging participation and communication between writers, creating a community within her blog, and all the wonderful challenges and contests.
4. Nikki - for always managing to write an entertaining blog, and sharing her wealth of household tips, despite the craziness that is her life
5. Alan Campbell - for sharing his writing life, and Scottish wit
6. Writer Unboxed - for a great group of writers, at all stages of publication,
sharing their journey
7. Poetic Asides - for celebrating and motivating poets
8. Lynn - for sharing her query process, complete with successes and failures. it makes me want to get busy sending my own out.
9. Cake Wrecks - for making me laugh during the week, and ooh in awe on Sundays, at the unbelievable cakes out there. my preschooler and I enjoy looking at the blog together.
10. Fantasy Book Critic - for a wealth of knowledge about new SFF books, and providing an opportunity to win some!
11. Shrinking Violets - for celebrating the introverts!
12. Patrick Rothfuss - for being the most generous writer I know
13. Diana - for proving that writers can genre hop, just write a book that you love, whether it's secret societies or killer unicorns
14. Justine - for taking the time to answer questions on her view of the writing and publishing world
15. Fangs, Fur, & Fey - for an amazing community of fantasy authors, of which I hope to be a part of someday.