Monday, March 8, 2010

Birthday and Contests!

Today is my son’s birthday. He is now six years old! We’re not having a party, but I am setting up some fun for him. I let him pick out his cake flavor (fudge marble) and frosting (chocolate). This morning a breakfast of orange juice, toast, and eggs got a thumbs-up. I have six presents to wrap today, which I will then hide around the house. I made some clue cards to print out for his present scavenger hunt. I’ll have to take pictures.

On the note of celebration, Elana is having a Fantabulous Followers Giveaway. Seven amazing books are on the prize list. Contest ends Sunday. Go check it out!

There’s also a contest going on at The Babbling Flow of a Fledgling Scribbler: 12 prizes combined into five packages. Something for everyone!

And one more just went up: Submission/Critique Contest with agent Suzie Townsend of FinePrintLit! over at Shooting Stars.

5 comments:

  1. Happy sixth Birthday to "B"! We ♥ you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday, "B!"

    Thanks for linking to these great contests--looks like fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mary!

    My little guy just turned 7! We had a cosmic bowling party on Saturday and a Sponge Bob Square Pants cake! What could be better! Happy birthday to "B"! Hope it's a great day!!!

    xoxo -- Hilayr

    ReplyDelete
  4. My daughter just turned six. Six is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for all the birthday wishes! B had a wonderful time yesterday. He talked about it all morning. :-)

    ReplyDelete