Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Date Highlights

The date with my husband yesterday was perfect! We caught all our busses on schedule. The weather was absolutely lovely. There was construction going on at the mall, so most shops had sales. Most purchases were for me. I felt so spoiled! Shopping highlights: Pink and white sneakers (needed), pink hoodie (wanted), and diamond heart necklace (bonus!). I felt so girly!

Lunch was Olive Garden. We’re used to light lunches (PBJ, chips), so went with appetizers only. The caprese flatbread and lasagna fritta were delicious! We shared both. And we were able to enjoy our entire basket of yummy breadsticks. We left satisfied without that stuffed feeling you usually get when eating out.

And we got home with an hour and a half before having to pick up B from school. Plenty of time for some “one-on-one”. It really was the perfect day.

3 comments:

  1. Aww! So sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a lovely date-day :)

    I love Olive Garden soups, and I think they have an endless-soup-and-salad deal for lunch. An idea for next time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww that is such a lovely gesture.

    And what an amazing necklace! I am in awe :D

    ReplyDelete