Thursday, February 7, 2008

More answers! Politics and Evil (though not connected. this time.)

5,000 Questions... My answers so far...

 

37. What country do you live in and who is the leader of that country? USA, President George W. Bush

If you could say any sentence to the current leader of your country what would it be? "I respect you and your position, don't envy your decisions, and know you are doing the best you can with the present situations."

 

38. What's your favorite TV channel to watch in the middle of the night? does Netflix count? We don't have satellite or cable…


39. What Disney villain are you the most like and why? Completely clueless on this one, I took a few of those fun quizzes: "Which Disney villain are you?" (cop-out? maybe. evil, ain't I?)

Your Score: Hades!

You scored 30 evilness!

Ok, so you're a fun person. You really enjoy life and enjoy your schemes, but you're just not that evil. You tend to rely on henchmen to do all the dirty work while you sit back with a glass of Tequila, enjoying the moment. Occasionally, you will lose your temper and do something truly evil, but will then crack a smart joke and have your subjects laughing again. No real evil there. When you're defeated, you don't even die. You're somewhat evil, but your fun loving, quick wit gets in the way.

Link: The What Disney Villain are you Test written by tangodelmar on OkCupid Free Online Dating, home of the The Dating Persona Test
View My Profile(tangodelmar)

Not bad results.

Ok, ok, honest answer (after research to refresh my memory). I'm more like Maleficent (from Sleeping Beauty). I'm only to be worried about when I'm insulted/thwarted, and don't get invited to the party. And hey! magic, power, evil henchman to do the dirty work, shape-shifting into dragons, purple clothing accents… how can I go wrong?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maleficent

 

40. Have you ever been a girl scout/boy scout? I've been a Girl Scout. My mom was troop leader. It was a lot of fun until we moved and didn't know anybody in the new district. (forgive me if I'm slaughtering all the technical terms. been many years)


41. If you were traveling to another continent would you rather fly or take a boat? By fly, I assume it's meant in a plane. I think that would be preferred. Though I would like to take a cruise. That would be the exception to the boat travel.

 

42. Why is the sky blue during the day and black at night? Because God made it that way.


43. What does your name mean? …. …. bitter ….


44. Would you rather explore the deeps of the ocean or outer space? outer space. less sharks

1 comment:

  1. "Mary" doesn't necessarily mean "sea of bitterness" It could also mean "wished for daughter" or "beloved" (it depends on the etymology). :)

    ReplyDelete