52. What was the last thing you made with your own hands? a sandwich
53. What was your favorite toy as a child? Little People
54. How many TV’s are in your house? two
55. What is your favorite thing to do outside? sit and read. Frisbee is good, too, but I suck…
56. How do you feel when you see a rainbow? In awe. Even though I know the scientific reason behind them, they still seem so magical.
57. Have you ever dreamt a dream that came true? Not that I can recall. Though I've experienced a strong sense of déjà vu at times, like I've had that exact conversation, or experience before.
58. Have you ever been to a psychic/tarot reader? Nope.
59. What is your idea of paradise? One of my poems describes it quite well. This is where I go when I close my eyes and escape.
My Quiet Place
A meadow on the hill,
Filled with hues of green;
A gentle slope
Perfect to roll down.
A scent of green, of
Bees humming through the glade;
The sky a blue
So true it sings.
In this meadow lies a cottage--
Simple, yet elegant it stands;
Myriad windows light every room,
Dust fairies dancing in the sun.
A warm breeze fills the air
Bringing scents of fresh cut grass,
Of lilacs, blossoms, roses
Climbing up the walls.
Nothing can harm me here.