Thursday, February 28, 2008

Reaching 100 Questions

5,000 Questions... My answers so far...

 

84. What do you think makes someone a hero? Selflessness.


85. What cartoon would you like to be a character in? Teen Titans. If I could be a specific character, I'd choose Starfire.


86. Name one thing that turns your stomach: the smell of gasoline


87. What was the last thing you paid for? dinner at Arby's a few days ago


88. Are you a coupon clipper? I clip the occasional coupon, but usually forget to use them (which is exactly why I don't save more).


89. Get anything good in the mail recently? Writing.com paraphernalia.

 
90. Which would you rather take as a gym class...dancing, sailing, karate, or bowling? dancing!


91. In Star Trek people 'beam' back and forth between different places. What this means is they stand in a little tube and their molecules are deconstructed and sent to another tube somewhere else where they are reassembled. Only problem is when the molecules are deconstructed the person is dead. When they are put back together it is only a clone that has all the dead person's memories. So...


Is the person who gets beamed the same person on both ends?

I don't know. Does the spirit get beamed, or only the body? And it's not really a clone when it's the exact same molecules, is it?


92. What insects are you afraid of? millipedes and centipedes. all those legs… eww, eww, eeewww. *shudders*


93. If you could print any phrase on a T-shirt, what would it say? "Resident of an emotional landscape."

Sidenote: Out of curiosity I searched for that phrase to see if anyone else had used it, and found someone's poem suspiciously similar to my own. I'll be doing my best to contact the site admin for copyright infringement.


94. What's the most eccentric thing you have ever worn? I wore a poodle skirt frequently after being a fifties girl for Halloween, for no occasion other than I liked wearing it.


95. If you could pick one food that you could eat all you wanted but it would have no effect on how much you weigh, what food would it be? I could live off of German Chocolate Cake


96. What are your parents interested in? family, reading


97. Have you ever caught an insect and kept it as a pet? No. Why would I?


Have you ever caught and tamed a wild animal? We've raised a stray kitty, does that count?


98. What is more helpful to you, wishes or plans? I make lots of plans, but usually end up feeling guilty about not following through. Wishes are more useful to my psyche.


99. When do you feel your life energy the strongest? going for a walk outside


100. You are spending the night alone in the woods and may bring only 3 items with you. What do you bring? At least I'm not stuck in an elevator for days this time. Anyway, to answer this question: I'd bring a flashlight, a book, and a blanket.

No comments:

Post a Comment