Thursday, September 4, 2008

More Thoughts and Memories

5,000 Questions... My answers so far...

 

413. What's the bravest or most daring thing you have ever done? I don't know about brave. for daring as in stupid: once walked seven miles from a movie theatre to my parents house, after midnight, stopping once to nap on some grass next to a business sign. though I wasn't stupid enough to accept a ride offered by some guys driving by.


414. "What's the point of robbery when nothing is worth taking?" (- Adam Ant) Power. To prove that you can break in, or the person isn't as safe as they thought. No, I haven't done it, but I've read plenty of books. :-)


415. If your man or woman served you breakfast in bed as a treat what would you want? I love French Toast, but I don't think I want to risk that in bed, so we'll go with fruit, cinnamon rolls, and milk.


416. What do you do only when you are upset? swear


417. What's the oddest CD in your collection? Mediaeval Baebes: The Rose


418. What's the best diary name you ever saw? diary's have names? Blogs have names. I suppose a blog can be an online diary I suppose. I always considered diaries to be more private lock and key than journals though. A favorite blog title I've seen: "The Butterfly Effect: The smallest event can change everything."


419. What would your friends be surprised to learn about you? I was once hospitalized for depression.


420. Who owes you an apology? nobody owes me anything


421. Who deserves an apology from you? all my blog readers, for my inconsistent entries. my writing group for not keeping updated.


422. How would you like to treat your kids differently from the way your parents treated you? more consistent bedtime. But B needs the bedtime routine. I know all children are different, and I was an exception in my family. When I was little my mom let me stay up and play as long as I didn't disturb the rest of the family, then go to bed on my own when I got tired. Of course there were more restrictions once I got into school, but I've always been the night owl. I think my parents did a great job raising me. They did their best. I hope to do the same with my son.


423. Which do you like best: 60's, 70's or 80's fashion? 80's, as that's what I grew up with. given a choice though, I'd go back further, to the 50's.


424. What is the worst pick up line ever used on you? online: "Can you teach me how to cyber?"


425. Of the following, which word best describes you: inventive, kinetic (energetic), light-hearted, mature. inventive


426. Do you own a record player? no. Do you use it? NA


427. How easily do you make friends? I am open to friendships, but not very good at initiating them.


428. What is the difference between having character and being a character? being comfortable with your self, versus projecting a personality that you want others to see

No comments:

Post a Comment