Thursday, September 25, 2008

Mystery of the Missing Discs

We have a couple spools of discs. Mostly music and anime, a few movies. And we used to have some back up discs. All back up discs (and at least one music) are missing. No where to be found. Both my husband and I have looked everywhere. The only thing I can imagine happened is that when my husband burned all the MP3s onto his new computer that the backups somehow got discarded. I don't know. That, or a whole spool is hiding in this apartment somewhere. Not that there are many places to hide... *sigh* One of the documents on a back up disc was a list of our books (up to that point). All 700 plus of them. That list took a lot of time to create. What's the point of a backup if you lose it? :-(

1 comment:

  1. I let my kids make coasters and crafts out of my old backup disks. Did this happen at your place?
    Hope you find them!

    ReplyDelete