Thursday, September 18, 2008

the morning hour before school

Last school year, B would wake up, eat breakfast, then watch cartoons until time to get ready for school. This year, all the 7:30 am shows are ones he doesn't like to watch. He doesn't need to get ready for school until 8:15, and gets very wired and attention needy during that 45 minutes. It's beginning to get on my nerves. P usually gets here about 8, which distracts B, so it's really half an hour that's problematic.

 

I know he'd love to play on my computer for that time, but I prefer his computer time to be after lunch.

 

Any suggestions for some routine activity I can involve him in during that time? Something that doesn't require much set up or clean up? This would be every morning before school (Monday through Thursday). Any help would be appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment