Let's play fact or crap.
Is it a fact? Or is it crap?
Don't take my word for these. Just answering my initial theory, not looking up actual answers. If you're curious, look them up yourself.
482. There are about as many molecules of air in one breath as there are hairs on your head. crap
483. The Miss America pageant started out as a contest in which people decorated wheel chairs and one chair was judged the prettiest. crap
484. To remove a tattoo a physician can place a small balloon under the skin, which is inflated so that the tattooed skin gradually stretches. Then they cut the stretched skin away. crap
485. Cock fighting is a sexual sport. crap
486. It is the warmest time of the day during the hour that the sun is the highest in the sky. crap
487. Certain scientists specialize in studying cow farts. fact
488. The brilliant colors (reds, oranges, yellows) across the sky that we get from sunsets are caused mainly by pollution. crap
489. In Grimm's original fairy tale, Rapunzel is pregnant. crap
490. Dracula was the first movie about a vampire. crap
491. The inventors of Corn Flakes, the Kellogg brothers, ran a school for delinquent youth. crap (it was a sanitarium, actually)
492. "Kemo Sabe" means "soggy shrub" in Navajo. crap
493. Sir Thomas Crapper invented the toilet. crap
494. The Earl of Sandwich invented the Sandwich. fact
495. Some Chinese alchemists were trying to invent an immortality medicine and accidentally invented gunpowder instead. fact
496. The human body is made of about 99% water. crap
497. Bubble gum contains rubber. fact
498 This survey to the zero power = 0. crap
499. Most lipstick contains fish scales. crap
500. There are 86401 seconds in day. crap