Thursday, October 16, 2008

I am a Mermaid

This one is pretty good! (picture and results, here)

 

You are a Mermaid, who sits on a rock in the sea, looking and watching all humanity with curiosity in your eyes. You have a two-sided personality - On one hand, you revel in your freedom and often prefer to live in your own private dreams and on the other hand, humanity intrigues you and you love watching on.

You are actually very kind at heart and, hating to see people hurt, you despise injustice. You probably have one or two special friends, who mean the world to you.

Also; you are probably quite political, wanting to see justice done in the world.

You are quite the dreamer, needing your freedom and personal space to dream your little dreams. You love to escape into a book or some good music and just drift away.

Some of your good points are that you are sensitive, compassionate and a freethinker. Your bad points are that you may come across as cool and aloof to others and probably have a tendency to depression.

You are the ultimate dreamer with a kind - yet troubled heart.

 

What are you?

 

1 comment:

  1. I'm the enchantress. I'm an enigma. I'm an idealist.... not... I just want to take over the world and know I'm hot enough to do it :o)

    he he he...

    Yes, I know, back to my corner.

    ReplyDelete