I finally have a deadline for finishing that scene that's been holding me back from draft five completion. I won an auction item for a full novel review, so I need to get that done and uploaded to WDC in the next week or so.
This month is also The Muse Online Writers Conference, of which I am signed up for. I have some handouts to finish reading, and some assignments and exercises to have ready in advance. So this is a big writing month.
My daily goals are very detailed and organized in Microsoft Excel. My overall goals for the month are as follows:
- Finish uploading the recent version of EotF to WDC at one or two chapters a day, including the elusive chapter 26, by Oct 11
- have a poetry chapbook outlined and other assignments ready for Muse Conf, which starts Oct 13
- print off and submit Blazing Princess to next market on the list
- use latter part of month (20-31) to put all that aside and make progress on TC
- to accomplish all of the above, spend at least two hours daily (at least M-F) on writing related activities