511. Do you believe your government has a file on you somewhere? Of course. How else do I get a Social Security Card? And a State ID card? All those forms go somewhere.
512. What (not who) do you care about? the written word, high speed internet, my teddy bear, keeping warm, "My Own Worst Enemy"
513. What is the worst thing that could possibly happen to you? tortured by a serial killer. if I'm going to die, I want it to be quick.
514. Who or what is really the absolute root and source of all evil? greed and selfishness
515. What do you want to change about the world? people to want to change. and no allergies, as that's something that doesn't mess with free will.
516. Why did you decide to complete this survey? I needed motivation to blog more regularly, and I promised someone I'd blog more about non-writing topics.
517. Has anyone ever led you on? yes
518. What was the last thing you did against your will? went shopping when I felt sick
519. What are your plans for the rest of today? edit a chapter of EotF, use Wii Fit, come up with some form of nutrition for lunch, and do more stuff this afternoon, dinner, and watch Survivor
520. How can you make tomorrow better than today was? still too early in the day to find something to improve on
521. Would you rather date someone 4 feet tall or 9 feet tall? 4 feet. That's only 1'8" difference, rather than over 3'
522. How often do you get jealous? on occasion. not so much of relationships, but of experiences (such as travel)
523. What is the one thing you do that your friends wish you didn't? have unrealistic expectations
524. Do you do any soul searching? yes
525. Do you believe you have a soul? absolutely
526. Would you rather have a child that is more confident or more curious? confident. curiosity leads to accidents and hospital bills. of course, confident children are more likely to voice their curiosity.
527. Are you a slave to love? no. love is a choice