Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Seeming Randomness ending with a Climax

My brain is fried from all the marketing stuff at the moment, so relying once again upon that strange, very long survey.

5,000 Questions... My answers so far...

711. What is your favorite store that is open 24 hours?
WalMart. Convenience!

712. Do you find that sleep is just so much sleepier when you are supposed to be doing something else?
Absolutely. My body helping me to procrastinate. My brain retaliates though, as I tend to be thinking when I'm supposed to be sleeping.

713. Do you also find that the books you chose are so much more luscious when you have a stack of actual assignments that you Should be reading?
Indulgent reading for the win. Probably why I didn't do homework in high school. If it didn't get done during school hours, it tended to not get done.

714. If you have had the chance to compare the original 5000 Question Survey to this edited version, what is your opinion?

This is the only version I know. Taking me years to complete as it is!
715. What's the most creative answer you can think of for 'what is black and white and red all over'?
Your eyesight after I punch you for making one of those jokes! (Figuratively of course. I do not condone violence.)

716. Why do people slow down on the highway when they pass a cop car pulling someone else over?
People are innately curious. And a subconscious need to not be the ones caught speeding next.

717. Are they afraid that the cop will STOP pulling over whoever he is pulling over and pull them over instead?
Yup. Didn't I just say that?

718. It's daddy's birthday. What do you get him?
Chocolate and a book.

719. What's your 5,000 question survey nickname?
Look at the word [or phrase] next to the 2nd letter of your first name
A anything but
B bubalicious
C captivating
D deadly
E erotic
F funky
G greasy
H heaps of
I indie
J jelly
K kinetic
L lasher
M Mr. (or Mrs.)
N neglected
O ogre-like
P parading
Q quacking
R Rico
S stinky
T the one and only
U uber
V Velcro
W wishing for
X x-tra
Y yearning for
Z zoobalee
Now take the first letter of your last name.
A aardvarks
B baboo
C creme pie
D drag queen
E eggbert
F flex
G god
H hell
I Isabelle
J juice
K kisses
L lightning
M mannish boys
N nice
O octopi
P porcupines
Q q-bert
R rainbows
S suave
T tushy
U underwear
V valor
W weenie
X xtc
Y yohimbe
Z zipper

Put the two words together for your nickname.
“anything but juice”. (could be worse, but could certainly be better!) Can I pick my own? Funky Octopi.

720. You know that shaky feeling that you get when it's all coming to a climax, and everyone involved is breaking into the good kind of cold sweat, working as individuals and at the same time as a single force of energy, and it all meshes together, and for a brief moment, you're holding your breath and tingling all over, and after it's done you're on an explosive and dizzying high for the rest of the night?
What does that feeling come from?
creative endeavors ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment