Thursday, November 10, 2011

Returning to 5,000 Questions

Wasn’t sure what to write about today, so dug up the 5,000 Questions and found where I’d left off.

5,000 Questions... My answers so far...

701. What is your favorite mixed drink? Strawberry Daquiri

702. When answering these questions are you often pulled in different directions, as if committing to one answer eliminates the possibility for all others? no. If I feel more than one applies, I say so. :)

703. Chicken Masala, Pasta Primavera, Veal Cutlet Parmesan or Linguini with Clam Sauce? Pasta Primavera

704. If you were alone in your friend's house/room/apartment would you look in their drawers and notebooks? Ooh. Tough one to say without being in the situation. I think that would totally depend on the friend. I probably wouldn't poke into drawers, but would more likely peruse things more in the open.

705. What would you really like to do but you don't because you are afraid of getting caught? hitch-hiking. It appeals to my sense of adventure, and that itch to travel that I haven't been able to fulfill.

706. Of the following, which word best describes you:
responsible, spontaneous, tactful, uninhibited.
tactful

707. Which band would you most likely check out?
The Smiths (indi-pop 80's-90's)
The Lords of Acid (acid/house/dance 90's)
Front 242 (80's-90's industrial/dance)
Not being familiar with any of those, based off the names and description, I'd go with Front 242.

708. How can one put an end to procrastination, as a bad habit? Hah! Wouldn't I like to know. Seriously. If you have an answer to this one, do share.

709. What feature would you want on your car that is not currently offered? Self-driving.

710. What kind of poetry speaks to you? lyrical, emotion. My favorite classic poets are Walt Whitman and Emily Dickinson.

No comments:

Post a Comment