Tuesday, July 29, 2008

last Tuesday Tally of July

EotF Update

total words to date: 92,701

pages: 412

chapters revised: 14/27 (draft 5)

 

T.C. Status

word count: 1471

 

This month's goals:

  • finish five antagonist chapters for EotF - 3/5 done
  • finish EotF draft 5 
  • submit at least one batch of poetry
  • submit Blazing Princess
  • work on Trinity Coven

Last week's goals:

  • submit poetry
  • write another new poem
  • write 3rd and 4th antagonist chapters

This week's goals:

  • 250 secondary character submission
  • finish EotF draft 5

 

Authoress has another event going on. This time the challenge is to share 250 words from your manuscript showcasing a secondary character. I was going to use Cail, but I'm now leaning toward Lamaric. I already know the reaction Cail causes. I need to dig through and find a good excerpt to submit tonight (deadline 9am EDT on Wed).

3 comments:

  1. It looks like you're making good progress :) I may have to borrow your chapter tracker outline...

    And now I have to find you on Authoress's contest pages! Which number are you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. And if you do see it, you'll notice I decided to go with a completely different secondary character.

    ReplyDelete