Tuesday, July 1, 2008

New Month, New Start

We (read I) have decided to put a hold on potty training. Maybe we'll try again next month. B doesn't care enough about soiling his underwear. If he's busy playing, he won't say anything until I notice or ask. The potty has become too synonymous with clean up and has not been used enough for its real purpose.

 

Moving on, I have a few overall goals for the month. I'll probably start up official Tuesday Tally's next week. This month I want to finish those five antagonist chapters for EotF. I have a few poems I want to submit - even have some markets picked out, just need to write cover letters and send them out. I'm going to send out Blazing Princess again, aiming high. Can't get in the top mags if I don't submit to them. I think I'll pull out Trinity Coven again as well. Was looking at the opening for submitting to a contest, and I really do like my characters. I'm excited about it again (not that I ever meant to drop it, just was on the back burner and didn't need the extra pressure).

 

I hope everyone is having a good summer.

1 comment:

  1. I can totally sympathize on the potty training. Small and Pink only uses it if she thinks she can get popcorn out of the deal. Otherwise she could care less.

    And you need to enter the contest... I want to see what you're writing!

    JM

    ReplyDelete