Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Bitter Cold

Hubby and I got sick after all. Pretty mild at the moment though. Hopefully won't get worse.

 

It's been so very cold outside lately. This week I stopped taking B out to wait for the school bus. Instead, I get him ready, then go out and wait until I see it come around the corner. Much easier to keep just me warm (and having a hard time doing even that) than both of us. It wouldn't be so bad if we only had to wait outside a few minutes, but there's been too many times the bus has run late. Or if we lived in a house or apartment where we could see the street and not even have to wait outside at all. Maybe someday we can move to Arizona or somewhere warmer....

1 comment:

  1. Of course, once you're in Arizona (or some such place), you'd likely complain about the heat .. at least, that's what I tell myself on particularly cold days.

    ReplyDelete