Saturday, January 5, 2008

Will Smith in "I Am Legend"

Last night we saw "I Am Legend". We would have seen a second movie, but we didn't want to wait over an hour for the next shows to start.

 

Will Smith is one of my favorite actors. He is incredibly talented. I first saw him in Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, which I enjoyed for the comedy. For a long time I considered him only a comedy actor. Then I saw "The Legend of Bagger Vance" and learned how amazing he is in an inspirational role. No matter what type of film he's been in - comedy, romance, inspirational, action, post-apocalyptic - he portrays the part. He really knows how to show emotion. Just his facial expressions convey so much. I haven't seen a movie with him in it that I haven't enjoyed. He was perfect in "I Am Legend". I don't know how many actors could pull off that role.

1 comment: