32. What three things would you want to die to avoid doing? Wow. This one has never come up in surveys before…
A. eating feces
B. being the last person on Earth
C. body piercing
33. Is there a cause you believe in more than any other cause? No. There are so many good causes out there. So many that I wouldn't know who or what to support. Maybe someday I'll be able to say differently.
34. What does each decade make you think of:
30's: Great Depression
40's: film noir detective movies and their hero's fedora
50's: poodle skirts
60's: Vietnam war
80's: the fashion - wild hair, shirt clips
90's: pop music
2000 (so far): extreme sized technology – everything is either huge (TVs), or pocket-sized.
2010's: more affordable technology
35. Which decade do you feel the most special connection to and why? the current one. many milestones mark this decade for me – graduation from H.S., relationship craze, got married, had a baby, and finished my first novel. Hopefully I can add first-time homeowner and a novel sale before it's over.
36. What is your favorite oldie/classic rock song? "Wanted Dead or Alive" by Bon Jovi