Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Answering more Q's

5,000 Questions... My answers so far...

 

101. What does happiness/joy feel like physically? energy, uncontrollable smiles, and toe wiggles


102. List five people you love starting with the one you love the absolute most.
A. My husband
B. My son
C&D. Mom and Dad
E. my siblings (I will not pick one above the rest. I may be closer to some, but that does not mean I love the others less.)


103. How many movies have you gone to see this month? haven't seen any this month, but saw "Jumper" last month


104. If you could have 3 wishes...but none of them could be for yourself, what would you wish for? relatives to be out of debt, friends to not be alone, and the homeless to be cared for


105. In what ways do you relax and de-stress when you are really tense? go for a walk, read a book, take a nap; not always in that order


106. How much money would it take to get you to drive to school naked in the springtime and get out of the car? no amount of money would overcome my inability to drive, therefore the naked part of the question is nil


107. Have you ever killed an animal? no. and I don't know if I could even if I was starving.


108. Have you ever lost someone close to you? I've had relatives die, but no one I was close to. I've lost close friends in other ways though.


109. What do you think of cloning? I'm fine with cloning body parts for replacement, but cloning an entire human or animal… My mind just can't wrap around how that would work. You can't clone a soul.


110. Do you read or watch TV more often? Toss up. I read lots, but I also have my regular shows. I think the scale tips different ways throughout the year. Throw video games in the mix, and the other two are no competition. Though I love my books.


111. With all this talk of terrorism going around are you willing to sacrifice rights and freedoms for increased safety? To a degree. I've been watching the tv show Jericho, and it's scary to see how quickly how "for your safety" can become a prison.


112. What is the punishment you would come up with for Osama Bin Laden if you caught him alive? bury him alive. actually, I don't know. that one just popped into my head.


113. Have you ever named an individual part of your body? no


114. Have you ever been on the radio or on TV? not that I know of


115. Have you ever won a lottery, or sweepstakes? I've won drawings, but nothing huge


116. Have you ever won a contest or competition? yes, I have won a few contests on Writing.com


117. Do you like to watch The Joy of Painting show with Bob Ross (check out this link if you don't know who he is. Also please note me if you notice the link is broken) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Ross_(painterclip_image001)? Yes. watching him is so calming, and I'm in awe at his talent.


118. Do you know what your grandparents and your great grand parents did for a living? uhh… I'm sure I've been told at one point, but I have an awful memory, and it's not something I've had to remember…


119. Is there anything really interesting in your family history? My grandfather was in World War II.


120. Is there anyone you trust completely? absolutely completely? no. I have too many insecurities. heck, I don't even trust myself completely.


121. Have you ever lost someone without having the chance to say goodbye? as in they died, no. as in never seeing or hearing from them again, despite trying to keep connected? yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment