Thursday, March 6, 2008

Party Planning

B's fourth birthday is on Saturday. I've been doing last minute planning. Nervous in the fact that more people will be there than I was expecting. And this is my son's first actual birthday party (tradition I'm taking from my own family - party every four years). Also the first party I've been the main planner on. I should have consulted more with my hubby. We live and we learn. Keeping my fingers crossed that the party goes well. The main thing is that B has fun.

1 musings:

Sentimente said...

I've never heard of 'every fourth' in planning parties. Hmmm...definitely has its advantages.

Aahhh...the fun in watching young parents figuring it all out. You will get through this. The 'powers that be' want you to eventually succeed. How else can throw more challenges at you along the way? :)