161. Would you still love and stay with your signifigant other if he or she had to have a breast or testicle removed? yes
162. Do you believe in fate or free will? yes. can the two not coexist? we have free will to move within our fate, to accept it or to fight it. paths are chosen for us, but we are not forced to follow them.
163. Do you believe that only boring people get bored? I believe everyone gets bored at some point.
164. Can life change or are we all stuck in vain? life can change, as can people. I have to believe that.
165. What changes are you afraid of? becoming homeless, getting fat, death of a loved one
166. Are you a day person or nocturnal? I love sunlight, but I thrive at night.
167. What one CD could you listen to for an entire week (no mixed CD’s, it must be an album)? Hayley Westenra's Pure (to name one of a few that would answer this question)
168. Which is worse, working in retail, food service, or an office? food service
169. What's the coolest job you ever had? working at a library
170. What is one central idea that your thoughts seem to come back to? that I should be better, stronger, smarter, more diligent
171. Have you ever wanted to be an actor/tress? no (unless when I was very young and don't remember it)
172. If you had the power to control one person and make this person do anything you wanted for a whole day, who would you pick and what would they do? better that I not be given that power… people have free will for a reason. (is that a cop out answer? maybe)
173. What star sign are you and what is your sign like? Sagittarius – idealistic, spiritual, optimistic, plans (but not necessarily follow through), desires travel, imaginative, generous, romantic. enjoys tracking down mysteries and exploration.
174. Did the Blair Witch Project scare you? haven't seen it
175. Are you in constant fear of death? no
176. Does fear of death keep you from building a life? no. it's fear of other things that encumber me
177. Do you like all your movies to be in wide-screen? yes
178. Are you a fan of any comic books? Serenity comic books.
179. At what age did you attend your first funeral? The earliest I can remember is my Aunt Robin's funeral, but I'm not sure how old I was, or if that really was the first I'd attended.
180. What do you smell like (lotion, cologne, sweat)? cucumber melon lotion
181. What are your greatest sources for wisdom? books
182. When you were little, where did your parents tell you babies come from? I don't remember. lol