Sunday, March 2, 2008

To Inquire? Or to wait a few days?

The Drollerie Press website now states: "If you have not yet received a response for your submission sent prior to January 1, 2008, please inquire." I sent them The Blazing Princess on Dec. 31. So, it's definitely before Jan. 1... but just barely. I got a response same day noting they had received my submission, so I know they got it. Thus, the question. Should I inquire, or wait a week before doing so?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mary--wait a few days. I'm sorry. I jumped the gun. We're not quite done with December.