Friday, March 21, 2008

Lots more Q&A!!

5,000 Questions... My answers so far...

 

139. What do you think is the most amazing thing that anyone has ever accomplished? Christ's atonement


140. What could a member of the opposite sex do to impress you? remember things about me that I've only mentioned in passing


141. About how many emails do you get a day? lots – most subscribed for newsletters and mailings, few actual personalized emails
How many of those emails are junk mail? most
How many of them are forwards? a couple


142. What's your favorite thing to do online besides write in your diary and hang out at this site? read blogs


143. Do you believe Kurt Cobain (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurt_Cobainclip_image001) killed himself or was it a conspiracy? I'm not familiar with the issue at all, and don't want to do research to come to an opinion on the matter.


144. Have you ever thought about hitchhiking across the country? absolutely. when dreaming as a teenager, and having no desire to drive, how else would I plan on traveling?


145. Who would you bring with you on this kind of a road trip? If I'm hitchhiking, I'm going alone.


146. Of the following, which word best describes you: accurate, bold, charming, dependable. charming (I hope)


147. If you are single, at about what age do you think you will be ready to settle down and get married? If you are married, how old were you at the time? I was 19 when I got married.


148. Do you often wonder, when you say goodbye to people, if it is the last time you will ever see them? no. I like to be optimistic about it.


149. What movie are you most looking forward to seeing when it comes out? Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull


150. What is your quest? to write books that will influence people as the ones I read influence me


151. What is louder and more annoying: 200 adults talking or one four-year-old screaming? the screaming child. much harder to block out.

 

152. Do you believe the stories about planes, boats and people mysteriously disappearing into the Bermuda triangle? I believe there is an element of truth in it. I'm sure not as many as have "been reported", but too many for coincidence.


153. Who are you the most jealous of? there are aspects of people's lives that I am jealous of, but I do not want to trade lives with them. everyone has their own demons.


154. What is the happiest way you can start your day? extra time cuddling with my hubby, snuggled down under the warm blankets, with my son either still sleeping or quietly watching tv


155. Do you ever have moments where you feel like everything is all right in the world? yes. but there are also moments where despair reigns


156. Who thinks that you are offensive? no one that I know of. do you?


157. If you had to teach a class in something, what would you be able to teach people? poetry. though I don't consider myself a good teacher.


158. Have you ever had a spiritual experience (an experience that cannot be explained by science)? multiple times


159. Do you believe that this experience was truly mystical or do you think there is some scientific explanation for it, only you don't know what it is? God works under natural laws. he knows and uses a higher science. that doesn't make it any less mystical.


160. Do you get offended easily? no

1 comment:

  1. I like reading your responses to these thought-provoking questions...gives us a deeper glimpse of you. I like what I'm reading. You are awesome and wonderful.

    ReplyDelete