Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Tuesday Tally, Trace Adkins, and Parenting

EotF Update

total words to date: 89,801

pages: 397

chapters revised: 0/21 (draft 4)

 

T.C. Status

word count: 443

 

Previous Goals:

  • exercise 3x - I did it! Now to continue doing it...
  • write more in T.C. - not much, but progress
  • list of research books for T.C. - found a couple I want, but found some awesome comprehensive websites to replace some I planned to get 

Goals for next week:

  • two scenes for T.C.
  • name my new sea creature (Leviathan replacement) 
  • work with B on letters and crafts on school days he has off for Spring Break
  • get book on Ley Lines from B&N   

 

I've recently started listening to music by Trace Adkins since watching him on Celebrity Apprentice. He is so modest, everyone loves him, and even his opponents can't find anything bad to say about him. I love Trace and really hope he wins. Anyway, I'm not a fan of country music in general, but I do like Trace's songs. This one I found on YouTube and just have to share. Absolutely touching. I dedicate this viewing to my parents. I love you Mom and Dad!

 

 

Speaking of parents, B finally calls me Mommy! He's been able to say the word for a while now, but would only say it to repeat his dad when I'm not around, never to my face. We'd tell him "say Mommy" and all he'd do is smile or say "bobba", when we know he can say it right. This weekend we finally got him to say it to me, and he's been using it since. It makes me all warm and bubbly to hear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment