Monday, May 12, 2008

Remembering Mothers' Day

Saturday, my husband 'interrupted' my dinner plans by offering to take me out to Chili's. I certainly didn't complain about not having to cook dinner. :-) As he knew his parents were also celebrating by eating out, he invited them to meet us somewhere. B was very excited when he got to see 'amma and 'ampapa. It was a very nice outing.

 

Sunday morning, my husband cooked french toast and bacon (says a lot, as he doesn't like french toast) for breakfast. He also took care of dinner - yummy pork chops. The surprise came when he pulled out a wrapped gift. I expected the meals to be my gift, which was fine with me. He bought me the soundtrack to "August Rush"! We saw the movie recently and I commented on how I loved the music. He listened to me. :-) I am loved. It was a very good Mother's Day.

 

I hope all mothers had a wonderful day yesterday. We have an important role in this world.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like he did a good job for mother's day! YEAH! You deserve it.

    ReplyDelete