Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Tuesday Tally - almost halfway through May

EotF Update

total words to date: 89,664

pages: 399

chapters revised: 15/23 (draft 4)

 

T.C. Status

word count: 1471

 

Previous Goals:

  • update EotF website 
  • submit second batch of poetry
  • revise five more chapters of EotF - 4 of 5. lots of big changes made, adding almost 1k new words. another chapter split in two due to length.

 

New Goals:

  • revise four chapters of EotF
  • read at least a poem a day 
  • outline my next newsletter
  • get up to 300 on 5k Q's

 

I submitted three poems yesterday to OCEAN Magazine. I don't know how much they pay, or what their response time is, but I love the website. The ocean fascinates me. There are some wonderful tributes on the subject in the magazine. Check out the site. Hopefully I will get to see more of the ocean in person someday.  

No comments:

Post a Comment