Thursday, May 8, 2008

Short Post

5,000 Questions... My answers so far...

 

 

253. What is the coolest web site you know of? http://www.oddee.com/


254. Which cartoon would you most like to see turned into a movie? Viva Piñata


255. Of the following, which word best describes you: enthusiastic, fair minded, generous, helpful. fair minded


256. Can you eat with chopsticks? Nope, not enough coordination


257. Could you tell real money from counterfeit? Probably not


258. What do you think about school uniforms? I think it's a great idea. Then again, I always dressed for convenience and comfort over looks. It does take away a lot of the judging over clothes and money.

4 comments:

  1. I agree with the school uniforms thing--and I never thought I could use chopsticks either, but Yang taught me (although I still can't manage rice).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous, I don't understand your question. Which forum are you referring to?

    ReplyDelete