Friday, May 11, 2007

Need to Read

I think part of my problem writing lately is I haven't been reading much fiction. I've read a little online, but the only books I've been reading are poetry and nonfiction. The last fiction I read was almost a month ago! No wonder I'm feeling out of touch. Unlike lizbit, I don't have an excuse not to go to the library and pick one up. I'm itching for a good fantasy. I'm saving up on MyPoints for a $25 B&N gift card, but can't wait until then to read something.

Next Wednesday I will find the closest library after my son gets on the bus for preschool, get me a library card (hubby has one, but I don't), and check out a big stack of books. In the meantime I can make a list of books to read, and read my WIP.

2 comments:

  1. Email me your address and your favorite sub-genre and I'll RAK you something tasty from my towering To Be Read pile! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got your email--your package is on its way!! =)

    ReplyDelete