Monday, July 14, 2008

few more questions

5,000 Questions... My answers so far...

 

351. Have you ever lost something and never found it? yes. my N*Sync CD (I have the case, but no disc), the cheese grater my husband and I are sure we had when we were first married, and a blue toy phone of B's. I'm sure there are other things, but those are the ones I remember from the past six years.

 
352. Do you listen to any talk radio shows? no, though I listen to an occasional podcast online


353. Who do you trust more, your friends or your parents? my parents


354. Would you ever date someone outside of your race or religion? I would have yes, and yes, though I never did. though I did have long distance relationships with both while in high school.


355. Which of the 7 deadly sins is the worst (gluttony, greed, pride, lust, envy, wrath, sloth)? ooh, really tough question. probably wrath, as that has the most potential to affect others (though they all can to some degree).


356. Which one are you most guilty of? sloth


357. Are you afraid to be alone with yourself? no. bring it on! just not permanently.

Do you try to avoid thinking? resistance is futile. I will try to avoid thinking at bedtime, but the key word is 'try'.


358. Would you venture to tell someone you loved him or her if they didn't say it first? I don't know. I'd like to think the answer is yes, but history has always had them saying it first.

No comments:

Post a Comment