Friday, November 14, 2008

My Own Worst Enemy

This Fall the new show I anticipated most was "My Own Worst Enemy", a drama starring Christian Slater. When I saw the premiere, I wasn't disappointed. This show had intense action, intrigue, and a unique premise. I was on the edge of my seat, riveted to the screen each week. The only exception was last Monday, when (due to bad weather) the channel was freezing so we couldn't watch it. Today I go online and find out the show has been canceled! The website lists it as a People's Choice nominee, yet they're shutting it down after only four episodes?? I hope they show the other nine they have filmed. This was one of the best shows on. Christian Slater really showed his acting talents. I hope NBC changes their mind. If it wasn't for their high expectations of retaining more viewers from the preceding "Heroes", perhaps they wouldn't be judging the ratings so harshly. It's so baffling and frustrating.

1 comment:

  1. That's crazy! Why is it all the good shows get canceled quickly?

    ReplyDelete